Thursday, March 9, 2017

Reflection from Korean Missionary

After fixing the evening meal and playing the kissing machine mama game with my sons who run and hide from me, which is always fun because this mama makes it a big deal for them, I found some old notebooks. In looking through them I came across these little quotes from a missionary wife to Korea for 40 plus years that I wanted to share...


Everything good and bad that comes our way is to cause us to Praise the Lord.


Dancing for the Lord is a spontaneous Praise.


Use what you have in life to Praise God!
         Broom, Duster, Mop,  Dish Towel,
         Laundry Basket, Frying Pan,
         Throw up Bucket for a sick child, etc.


Thanksgiving is good but Thanks Living is better.


There is much to be thankful for and there is so much to thank God for.


Life has it's hard places but God will take care of you.


Thank you Mrs. Fern Patrick for being such an example of a life of Thanks Living!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Well With My Soul.