Monday, December 19, 2016

A Sign of Hope




       This is a gift from sweet friends. I just love it. It is absolutely beautiful. Made in extreme weather conditions of over 100+ degrees this past summer with the finishing touch of the heart in 20 degree (-10 real feel) weather just this weekend past. When I saw it, there was no doubt where it was to go.
       We are fixing up a little building for fellowship gatherings at our home and it will go on the wall as you first walk in. I look forward to our first gathering New Year's Eve. Maybe all of the inside will be done and we can have this hanging up.

       Jesus is the anchor of my soul and because of him I have the "HOPE" of his heaven forever and for always. Praise the Lord he saves 'ole sinners like me.




UPDATE:
       Well, this sign did not make it into our little building for gatherings but it did make it up on the wall in our remodeled bedroom. It fits perfectly and all who have seen it hanging on our wall has loved it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Well With My Soul.