Monday, December 19, 2016

Blog Beginnings

Hannah Elisabeth here. Everyone it seems is blogging these days so I thought that I might give it a whirl.

I am a wife to my hard working husband and Pastor, mother to a little miracle man and a double blessing, and care giver to my elderly mother. My family lives a simple life in a college town. I am a sinner who has been saved by grace (For by grace are ye saved through faith; and  Not of works lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8, 9)

I attend an old fashioned King James Bible believing and street preaching church. I believe hell is hot and sin is no joke. I believe Jesus Christ saves from sin those who are willing to repent and that heaven is forever.

I wish to be a blessing and an encouragement to others while sharing some of my experiences. May the Lord bless this journey as I honor him through these writings. Come along for the ride, wont you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Well With My Soul.