Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Great Lady Attributes

I read many years ago a quote by Emily Post that I have written in the front of one of my Bibles:

The attributes of a great lady may still be found in the four S's:

Sincerity,
Simplicity,
Sympathy,
Serenity.

I believe that if grandmas and mamas were still teaching these today then the world just might be a little bit different.

I am not perfect and I did try to teach these to a class of Sunday School girls. As many of them have grown and become mamas themselves I do so hope they have remembered some of the lessons.

God is so good to us. We all deserve a place in hell burning forever but because Jesus paid the price for our sin(s) we can enjoy heaven forever if we will but trust him to forgive. Thank you Jesus for your full salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Well With My Soul.